Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Shoe Organizer

Today we overhauled Jeremi's room. You know, sorting through the closet, removing outgrown clothes; dumping out drawers and organizing, removing junk; sorting through his bookshelves, passing down books too juvenile. In the process he informed me that his 'shoe keeper' on the floor was bending his expensive size 10 shoes, and he couldn't use it anymore. Apparently we needed a new shoe keeper solution.

Now, I know that these can be purchased, and in fact, we have several in our house now, but isn't it much more fun to create your own?? I crafted this from material I had on hand and a cardboard box from the barn. It isn't perfect, but it is certainly functional--and free!



Overheard in the school/sewing room:

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"I'm creating. I learned it from my dad."

"Did Papa make things?"

"Oh no, my heavenly Father."

"Moooommmmmmm"

No comments: