Monday, June 11, 2007

School Again??

A couple of weeks ago, Craig and I were talking about the possibility of my going back to college one day to become a certified sign language interpreter. He suggested that I look into it sooner than later. The next week, I was planning to meet Amanda at the college to gather some information for future use, but the day we chose it rained, so I dismissed the idea. My mom called, and encouraged me to go in spite of the rain. I gave in and called Amanda and we met at the college. One thing led to another, and 3 hours later (I promise, I don't know how it happened) I left as a registered student at Collin County Community College, scheduled to start classes the next day.

I have had some time to think about what I've gotten myself into, and yes, I am more than excited. I believe God has His hand in all of this, and I have found what He wants me to do. I feel passionate about it. Perhaps I have found something that I love to do, and one day someone will pay me to do it.

No comments: