Thursday, July 3, 2008

TSID 2008


Well, the TEP is behind me. I just got the email that says I passed. Thank you to all who prayed for me. That is one test down, now one to go. I am scheduled to take the performance test in Austin on Friday, August 8. I'm sure I will be calling on all to fast and pray for me. :)

We had a wonderful girls trip to the annual Texas interpreter's conference. Stephanie drove us to Houston, and feeling like royalty, we stayed at the Hyatt Hotel for 5 days.





Our group of 4 interpreters was not totally complete until Heather joined our group. She is so very witty--never a dull moment with her around! Here we are dining at Benihana's


All weekend people were asking if these two were sisers.







The grand finale?? Todai's of course. Can you believe we 'camped' 4 1/2 hours in this restaurant? What a deep Bible study we had!

No comments: